Thursday, 4 March 2010

Time Waits For No Man...



I think Twitter is an interesting thing, not only is it a good way to keep in touch with friends, but I also think it is a valuable resource as a graphic design student. Whether it be free fonts or textures from @freeloadthis, interesting articles about design from @smashingmag or just the everyday thoughts of other designers, Twitter is simple and quick way of seeing useful resources. Anyway I digress, after following awesome designer Kerry Roper on Twitter for a while, I noticed he posted a competition to win one of his prints 'Time Waits For No Man', which I happen to like. So I took the 2 seconds to do what it said to enter the competition and thought nothing of it, however the following day I surprised and well pleased to find out I had won!! Two weeks later I had an excellent limited edition print hanging from my bedroom wall, so I just wanted to say THANKS MR ROPER!!





1 comment:

  1. Yes I recently jumped on twitter. I found smashing magazine extremely useful for resources and I will look at the other one you mentioned. i you know any other resources/ designers/ animators i can find on twitter please let me know.

    ReplyDelete