Thursday, 6 May 2010

Project 'Shop'...



So I visited the 'Shop' that ran from the 30th of April until the 3rd of May, and I must say it was brilliant. I found it such a fun and inventive exhibition, the whole theatrical aspect was excellent and the interactivity with the items was fun, and the fact everything is cardboard is amazing. The idea of taking your average shopping trip and flipping it on its head I think is superb and in this case was pulled of brilliantly. It didn't just attract people from the AUCB either, when I went an elderly man was outside, stood in wonderment and disbelief, and he told me "I've lived in Bournemouth all my life and have never seen anything like it, it's absolutely incredible, I love it!!". Whilst there I managed to pick up some Radiation Juice (to help me glow with energy), some Enlightenment Matches (for complete Enlightenment), Cellu-Lite (to keep me looking beautiful and tastes great on toast) and some Legitchew (great for washing the bulls**t from your mouth), although I really could of done with some Personal Space but they were all sold out!

More pictures after the break:

To find out more check out these links:
Project Shop Website
Project Shop Facebook






2 comments:

  1. i probably made that chewing gum packet ;)
    but i am gutted that i didn't get to see it after seeing my housemate, fred, organise it for about a year now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must have picked up the last of the personal space.

    ReplyDelete